Council Meeting – 7th October 2019
Agenda 7 October 2019
Parish Council Meeting
Slapton Village Hall, 7.00pm, Monday 7 November 2019.
Your Parish Council would like to invite parishioners to comment on specific matters relevant to our parish to help gather thoughts and views. This month the subject is ‘budget and project planning for 2020-21’ and the discussion document can be viewed below. The meeting will start at 7pm to allow time for discussion and attendees are not required to stay for the rest of the meeting which will commence at 7.30pm.
- Agenda Oct 7th 2019
- Draft Minutes for signing – Sept 2nd 2019
- Latest budget position
- Village Assets register (9b. for resolution to adopt for insurance/audit purposes)
- Quote from Nick Mathias for Green Banks bus shelter
- Season end Mowing and maintenance report 2019/20 from Nick Mathias
- Draft budget discussion document (Section 3 public discussion and 12e. precept Planning)