Cllr Julie Hinder, Chairman of Slapton Parish Council, invites you to the Annual Parish Meeting on Thursday 26th April 2023 at 6.30pm at Slapton Village Main Hall.
Agenda 26th April 2023
- Welcome from the Chair
- Apologies for absence
- County and District Councillor reports: Cllrs Julian Brazil and Cllr Richard Foss
- Slapton Line Partnership
- Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue
- Approve minutes of meeting held on 31 March 2022
- Annual report of the Parish Council: Chair Julie Hinder
- Community group reports
- Questions from the parish
Living with Covid-19 and meeting attendance guidelines.
The Hall will be well ventilated so please dress in warm clothing. Parishioners are encouraged to wear a face covering in a crowded indoor setting if are vulnerable.
Please do not attend the meeting if you have recently tested positive for Covid-19 or feel unwell, to help prevent the spread of disease.
Please use hand-gel on entering and exiting the room.
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe.
If you have any queries please contact the Clerk by emailing: email@example.com or calling 01548 312090.
Draft Minutes 26th April 2023